Saint Michael’s Ripon Sunrise Walk – Sun 13th Oct
A stunning six-mile sponsored walk raising funds for Saint Michael’s hospice.
Sunday 13 October 2019 7am – Sawley Village Hall
Early bird tickets £10 per adult until August 31. Then £15. Children 17 and under £5. Under fives free.
Walk in memory of someone special or just for fun with family and friends.
– A stunning six-mile country walk in the beautiful North Yorkshire countryside round Ripon.
– Entry price includes: Free pre-booked shuttle bus to the start of the walk, breakfast butty
– Walkers are encouraged to raise as much in sponsorship as possible. Funds will go towards the support of local families affected by terminal illness and bereavement.
– Dogs on leads are welcome
– Further information available on the website: www.saintmichaelshospice.org, or contact Saint Michael’s Supporter Care Team on: (01423) 878 628
– The walk is kindly sponsored by Yorkshire Accountants Ripon.
Register at www.saintmichaelshospice.org
T: (01423) 878 628